2019 Suzuki Suzuki Boulevard M109R B.O.S.S.
This is the performance cruiser other bikes wish they were. The dark and muscular M109R B.O.S.S. has a powerful V-twin engine using some of the largest pistons in the industry - a bike that will get your adrenaline flowing whenever you ride. This 109 cubic inch engine is wrapped with aggressive blacked out styling that includes slash-cut mufflers, drag-style bars, a supplied solo seat cowl, and a distinctively shaped headlight nacelle that's uniquely Suzuki. This bike is not just about looks, as stout inverted forks, a hidden single-shock rear suspension, and an ideally designed saddle deliver responsive handling and an exceptionally comfortable ride. Performance never looked so good, or so dark.
- Choose from a pair of new, two-tone paint schemes on the 2019 Boulevard M109R B.O.S.S. - Glass Sparkle Black/Candy Daring Red scheme with black wheels or the Pearl Glacier White/Pearl Vigor Blue treatment with metallic blue wheels, matching the bike's graphics. Both high-quality color treatments visually announce that this is a serious muscle cruiser and true to Suzuki's performance heritage.
- The deep, rich paint is flawlessly applied to a long, imposing muscle cruiser that's unlike any other. From the distinctive headlight nacelle to drag-style handlebars and massive 240mm wide rear tire, this motorcycle is a class of one.
- The M109R's bodywork is sleek and purposeful from nose to tail and looks even sleeker when the optional tail cowl is on in place of the passenger seat.
- The 109 cubic inch (1783cc), 54-degree, V-twin engine rumbles through a pair of large-diameter mufflers as it puts power through the shaft drive and down into the 240mm wide rear tire.
- Similar to the brakes from a Hayabusa, the M109R's radial-mounted, dual front brakes deliver sure stopping performance. The large-diameter inverted fork and the 240 mm wide rear tire give the bike a tough, aggressive stance that also delivers a smooth, controlled ride.
- Huge 4.4-inch (112mm) forged aluminum-alloy pistons. These are one of the largest reciprocating gasoline engine pistons being used in any production passenger car or motorcycle, while featuring a race-proven design to reduce friction and inertial mass.
- The 109 cubic inch (1783cc), eight-valve, DOHC, 54-degree, liquid-cooled, V-twin engine is designed to produce a massive tractable power and responsive torque.
- Each of the large cylinders is lined with Suzuki's race proven SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) for optimum heat transfer, tighter piston-to-cylinder clearances, and reduced weight.
- Suzuki Advanced Sump System (SASS), a compact dry sump lubrication system, provides reduced engine height, a lower crankshaft position and a lower center of gravity.
- Suzuki's class-leading electronic fuel injection system features the Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve system (SDTV) with 56mm throttle bodies, which maintains optimum air velocity for smooth low- to mid-range throttle response.
- A unique two-stage cam drive system creates a compact cylinder head design, reduces overall engine height, and creates a lower center of gravity.
- A dual spark plug per cylinder ignition system is controlled by a powerful 32-bit ECM for improved combustion efficiency and reduced exhaust emissions.
- A three-piece, 9.5-liter volume airbox (with dual intakes) includes two pleated fabric air cleaner elements located on both sides of the engine.
- The two-into-one-into-two stainless steel blacked out exhaust system features Suzuki's digitally controlled SET (Suzuki Exhaust Tuning) system for optimum engine performance and a powerful V-twin sound.
- Sculpted engine features blacked out engine covers that complement the visually striking cylinders with symmetrical, highlighted cooling fins.
- Low-maintenance shaft drive is clean-running and has minimal torque reaction as it efficiently transmits power to the massive 18-inch rear tire.
- A wide-ratio, constant-mesh five-speed transmission features a high fifth gear ratio for relaxed highway cruising.
- A high-tensile steel double cradle frame is built to comfortably handle all the power and torque while delivering agile handling and a plush, smooth ride.
- The massive, low-profile 240/40 x 18 is the widest rear tire ever used on a Suzuki motorcycle.
- Blacked out, inverted front forks feature race-proven cartridge internals with 46mm stanchion tubes and provide 5.1 inches of smooth wheel travel.
- Cast aluminum alloy swingarm works with a progressive linkage and a single rear shock absorber; adjustable spring preload to suit rider and passenger weight.
- Twin front fully floating disc-brakes with dual-piston calipers and a single-disc rear brake with a single dual-piston caliper are ready to haul the bike down from speed.
- Flat-bend, drag-style handlebars are mounted on pull-back risers to be positioned within a short distance from the seat to improve the rider/machine interface, aiding comfort and control.
- The long-stretch fuel tank holds a full 5.2 gallons of fuel (4.9 gallons for California model).
- Tank-mounted analog speedometer and LCD odometer, dual trip meters, fuel gauge and, clock.
- Instrument cluster including a digital tachometer, gear position indicator, and LED indicator lights is integrated into the top of the headlight cowl.
- Both rider and passenger seats are made for comfort, as they allow freedom of movement, accommodate riders of different sizes, and are well cushioned.
- A sporty solo-seat cover (included) can be quickly swapped for the passenger seat for an even more aggressive look or for use on solo rides.
- The M109R B.O.S.S. (Blacked Out Special Suzuki) features the following: • Blacked out exhaust system, clutch cover, magneto cover, cylinder head covers, air cleaner cover, and final drive case. • Blacked out handlebars, clutch and brake levers, handlebar switch cases, rearview mirrors, fuel tank/instrument cover, front and rear wheels, front and rear brake calipers, frame side covers, rear fender stays, sidestand, steering stem clamps, and front forks.• Clear tail light and turn signal lenses.
- Clear tail light and turn signal lenses.
- Genuine Suzuki accessory options for the M109R B.O.S.S. include a black-finish engine guard set and trim-fitting, functional saddlebags.
- A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for Boulevard owners are available, including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
- 12-month limited warranty. Longer warranty coverage period with other benefits are available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).
- Engine: 1783cc, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 54°, V-twin
- Bore x Stroke: 112.0 mm x 90.5 mm (4.409 in. x 3.563 in.)
- Compression Ratio: 10.5:1
- Fuel System: Suzuki fuel injection with SDTV
- Starter: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Clutch: Wet multi-plate type
- Transmission: 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive: Shaft drive
- Suspension Front: Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link style, solo shock, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Disc brake, twin
- Brakes Rear: Disc brake
- Tires Front: 130/70R18 M/C 63V, tubeless
- Tires Rear: 240/40R18 M/C 79V, tubeless
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 19.5 L (5.2 US gal.) / CA model: 18.5 L (4.9 US gal.)
- Color: Pearl Glacier White/Pearl Vigor Blue or Glass Sparkle Black/Candy Daring Red
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (transistorized)
- Spark plugs: NGK CR8EK or DENSO U24ETR
- Headlight: 12V 60/55W H4
- Tail Light: LED
- Overall Length: 2450 mm (96.5 in.)
- Overall Width: 875 mm (34.4 in.)
- Overall Height: 1130 mm (44.5 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1710 mm (67.3 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 130 mm (5.1 in.)
- Seat Height: 705 mm (27.8 in.)
- Curb Weight: 347 kg (764 lb.)
- Warranty: 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty
- Extension: Longer warranty coverage period with other benefits are available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, DOHC, 54 deg., V-twin
- Bore and Stroke
- 4.409 in. x 3.563 in. (112.0 mm x 90.5 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Suzuki fuel injection with SDTV
- Electronic ignition (transistorized)
- 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive
- Shaft drive
- Front Suspension
- Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension
- Link style, solo shock, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brakes
- Disc brake, twin
- Rear Brakes
- Disc brake
- Front Tire
- 130/70R18 M/C 63V, tubeless
- Rear Tire
- 240/40R18 M/C 79V, tubeless
- 67.3 in. (1710 mm)
- Seat Height
- 27.8 in. (705 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.2 US gal. (19.5 L)
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 764 lb. (347 kg)
- Pearl Glacier White/Pearl Vigor Blue, Glass Sparkle Black/Candy Daring Red
- 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty